Posted: 6th August 2010 by Sus Scrofa in Oddly Enough
Forget the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh or the Matisse exhibit at the MoMA in New York: The true art destination this summer is between Kira Ayn Varszegi’s giant boobs.
Varszegi has been on the scene for years, painting and selling the results on eBay, asking fans to join her for a multiplayer game of “Modern Warfare 2″ and generally keeping to herself — that is, until The Sun newspaper got in touch.
The now-34-year-old artist, who paints exclusively with her size-38DD breasts, isn’t all that surprised with the sudden attention. As she tells the press, “I think my art raises more than a few smiles.” It also raises Varszegi a decent living in her Hartford, Conn., home studio: reports indicate her abstract art earns her about $527 a job.
Sadly, she’s been married to a lucky boob-lover since 2008. But you can still snatch up her paintings from her website. Or you could keep reading for photos of our new favorite artist.
>> Source Article
Other Stories You Might Like
- Cleavage Book Reveals a Little Too Much (36)
- Woman has World’s Largest Breast Implants Removed (30)
- The Worlds Biggest Boobs (37)
- Ex-Boyfriend to Repossess Breasts (363)
- Doctor Sucks Woman’s Nipples for Diagnosis (62)
- 26 Famous People Allegedly Assassinated by the Illuminati, 30 Unfortunate Pet Halloween Costumes, Artist David Murray Puts Horror Movie Villains In Designer Clothes and more (0)
- Cats Sitting In Funny And Silly Positions, Realistic Cakes Unbelievably Artist Creates, Photography by Antoine Henault and more (0)
- Intel’s Eight Core CPU Debuts For $1000+, Malamutes Copy Baby Crawling, The Tools Of Amazing Artist Karla Mialynne and more (0)
- RocketSkates: Modern Retro, Top 10 Tallest Buildings in Asia, Classic Paintings With The Inclusion Of Modern Technology and more (0)
- Artist Hand Carves The Presidents On Coins Into Famous Pop Culture Characters, The 12 Most Terrifying Things Living In The Ocean, Mick Jagger Ruled The World In His 20s and more (0)